My name is Kula. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina with my family. My 12-year old daughter Neeraja, 8-year old son Varune (yes, he finished one post already), and I are planning to share our past and future travel and related experiences with you using our blogging site Places101.
Some of our upcoming posts will be based on our past travel experiences. We plan to supplement with posts from future travels as we complete them.
Our ambitious list of upcoming post ideas:
- Florida Keys and the Overseas Highway
- The Great Smoky Mountain Parkway
- Fall Color Show along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Virginia’s Skyline Drive
- America’s Historic Triangle: Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Yorktown
- Washington DC and the Smithsonian Museums
- Space Travel: Florida’s Kennedy Space Center and DC’s Air and Space Museum
- Historic Charleston and the Beauty of South Carolina’s Low Country
- The Everglades
- A Tale of Two Scenic Cities: Charleston, SC and San Francisco, CA
- The Palmetto and the Palmyra